With so many English study options to choose from in Australia, it’s not easy to decide between its dynamic cities or its stunning beach resort locations. Now you can enjoy the best of both worlds at Lexis English in Perth…just minutes from the city and just steps from the golden sand of beautiful Scarborough Beach!
Lexis is Perth’s only true beachside English school and Scarborough Beach is one of Perth’s liveliest suburbs, with a huge variety of cafés, restaurants, bars and surf shops attracting young people from all over the world to work, surf and study.
Built over two levels around a bright, airy atrium, Lexis English Perth is adjacent to all the amenities you could possibly need, with public transport links to the city leaving from right outside the front door. Homestay, our student house, backpacker hostels and share house accommodation are all within easy reach, and with year-round part-time work opportunities in the local hospitality sector, you may never need to leave Scarborough Beach!
Lexis Perth offers an ideal mix of serious academic study and the perfect Australian lifestyle. The teachers and staff at Lexis Perth are dedicated to helping you reach your academic goals, and provide an ideal English study environment. We understand that there's more to your time in Australia than just study, though, and at Lexis Perth you can walk out of class with your surfboard under your arm and catch a few waves with your friends after school…you will quickly understand why so many people decide not to leave!
Lexis Perth also provides student residence accommodation in Perth, the 'Scarborough Beach House'. Located less than 10 minutes walk to the school and beach, the Scarborough Beach House offers a great residential accommodation lifestyle option for our students in Scarborough!
What you can expect…
- Serious study, serious fun: A school with a unique balance of academic credibility and relaxed beachside atmosphere
- Student support: A caring staff team with the mix of experience and enthusiasm guaranteed to ensure you make the most of your studies and your free time
- Flexible study: A choice of daytime or evening classes giving you the flexibility to design your study plan to suit your lifestyle
- Unique location: A location which allows you to take advantage of everything that Perth has to offer with the beach on your doorstep
- International mix: A great mix of students from different countries and backgrounds sharing Lexis’s newest campus
- A multimedia computer suite, with additional free internet terminals on each level
- Free wi-fi access throughout
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, transport, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television and games console
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Central atrium with café style furniture
- Notice boards regularly updated with listings of local accommodation and employment opportunities
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including beach and water sports, student party nights and excursions
- Weekend excursions to Rottnest Island, Margaret River and all over Western Australia
- Student library with extensive reading materials
- "Lexis Work Shop" program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
- Modern student house accommodation within easy walking distance to school, shops, beach and public transport
|General English (full-time & part-time*)
||English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
|Cambridge Preparation – FCE, CAE & CPE
|| Teen Activity Program (TAP)*
* Not available to Student Visa holders
Lexis Perth Links
Top 5 Nationalities 2015
View Larger Map
SCIES Pty Ltd t/a Lexis English | Perth (CRICOS 03274E)
23-27 Scarborough Beach Rd, Scarborough | Ph +61 8 6365 4377 | Perth@LexisEnglish.com