If you're looking for a Brisbane city centre English study location, then look no further than Lexis English Brisbane, which is right in the heart of Queensland’s booming capital city. Lexis English Brisbane is just a block away from the famous Queen Street Mall shopping precinct and two minutes’ walk from the banks of the beautiful Brisbane River and Southbank Parklands.
Lexis Brisbane occupies the newly-renovated sixth floor of a modern office building, with extensive views of City Hall and the Brisbane skyline from our roof terrace - the ideal spot to relax after class and soak up some of that famous Queensland sun.
We’re small enough to be friendly yet big enough to ensure that you have access to the full range of Lexis study options, not to mention further study options at many of Brisbane’s universities and TAFEs.
With transport links right outside the front door, homestay families both in the city and the suburbs, and our own student houses just across the river in trendy Kangaroo Point, you can really make the most of your time in Brisbane, Australia’s New World City.
What you can expect…
- Personal Attention: A school where the staff know your name, where you come from and why you are here
- Student Services: A level of care, attention and support from our academic, homestay and student services teams that is hard to beat
- International Mix: A perfect balance of different nationalities, with a quarter of students from Europe, a quarter from Asia, a quarter from the Middle East and a quarter from Latin America – a true Global Village
- Innovative Programs: A selection of the best programs taught by experienced teachers, offering variety, flexibility and new challenges
- World Class Facilities: A modern, well-equipped, fully air-conditioned school in a great city centre location
- Great Location: With the best that Brisbane has to offer all just a short walk away, Lexis Brisbane is right in the middle of the action!
- A new multimedia computer suite with free internet
- Free wi-fi access throughout
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, transport, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television with PlayStation and Wii
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Sunny roof terrace with café style furniture and barbecue
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including sports, competitions, cooking, movies and excursions
- Great social program including day-trips and weekend excursions
- Self-access library with extensive reading, writing, listening and speaking practice resources for all levels
- Multicultural and multilingual staff who can provide language support if required
- "Lexis Work Shop" program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
|General English (full-time & part-time*)
||English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
|Cambridge Preparation – FCE & CAE
* Not available to Student Visa holders
Lexis Brisbane Links
Top 5 Nationalities 2013
View Larger Map
Shane Global Village English Centres Pty Ltd t/a Lexis English | Brisbane (CRICOS 02499G)
Lv 6, 15 Adelaide St, Brisbane | Ph +61 7 3002 8588 | brisbane@LexisEnglish.com