Room Attendant – Hastings Street
Mantra French Quarter is in the heart of sophisticated Hastings Street Noosa. Some of the shops and cafes are straight out of St Tropez, while the year round sunshine is something you can enjoy for free. The fabulous beachside location means the Property is nearly always full, so time flies when you’re working, but slows right down when you’re not.
We are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendant to join our Team.
You may have previous experience as a Room Attendant or Cleaner, or just want to get fit whilst getting paid for it. Regardless of your level of experience, there are a few things that would make you shine in this role, having energy and a positive attitude, good time management skills and let’s not forget your meticulous attention to detail.
We are seeking someone who goes that extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience. You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven day roster. If you are looking to work school hours then this job is perfect for you!
Domestic/Holiday Let Cleaners Required
Cleaners Urgently Required
Housekeeping Heaven is a Domestic and Holiday Accommodation cleaning business with a Passion for Excellence
We are seeking cleaners for our Holiday section but also for our Domestic section
You must be available to work some weekends and holidays
If you are hardworking,reliable.trustworthy with a keen eye for detail we want to hear from you
Please only apply if you live on the Sunshine Coast
Experience not Essential
We offer flexible hours, training and a good hourly rate
You must have a current drivers license a reliable car and an ABN or be willing to obtain one
Please email your details and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad – Industrial
- Great Pay Rates – Well Above Award
- Supportive Culture and flexible working environment
- Casual Role – Approximately 12-18 hours a week
Randstad is currently seeking experienced and reliable cleaners to ensure our client’s venue meets contemporary facility standards, through the provision of high quality cleaning services; position available within the Sunshine Coast.
Skills and Experience Required
- Detailed cleaning of all venue facilities including accommodation and indoor facilities
- Punctual, Reliable and Dedicated
- Good attention to detail
- Must be able to adhere to Stringent Procedures, Policies and Protocols
- Adaptability and a Willingness to Learn
- Physically fit
- Energetic, Motivated and Driven
- Possession of a current Positive Notice Blue Card (Type P) – for working with children
- Possession of a current Queensland Drivers Licence
- Available to work some after hours and possible weekends
- Opportunities for ongoing work for the right person
- Get quality experience in the industry
Sunshine Coast – Noosa Menulog Delivery Driver – No Experience Required!
About the business
Menulog is Australia’s widest-reaching online food delivery service with the greatest choice of both restaurants and cuisine types on offer. Menulog connects more than 2.6 million active customers with over 18,900 local restaurants via menulog.com.au and mobile apps.
Why drive with Menulog?
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours based on your schedule and lifestyle, you can drive in your vehicle, in your own clothing.
What you need to get started as a delivery driver:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have access to a roadworthy car, scooter or motorbike (insured and registered)
- A valid driver’s license (Menulog accepts: C, P2, R, LR, MR, HR, HC, MC)
- Have an Android (at least 4.2) or iPhone (at least 4S) with a data plan
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Own a commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (you can buy this from Menulog if required)
Benefits and perks
- Set your own availability to suit your lifestyle
- Menulog does not charge commission on courier delivery fees
- No resume required
Apply Now to start generating extra revenue, with the flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Job Type – Contract: Casual / Part Time / Weekend / Evening / Shift Work / Temporary / Commission
Casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder in Coolum Beach
A business in Coolum Beach is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Café / Restaurant All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
WILD – THE LIFESTYLE CO.
Employer: Wild The Lifestyle Co Pty Ltd trading as EATS RESTAURANT
- Bookkeeping & supplier payments
- Supplier agreements
- Staff training
- Financial analysis, ensure profitability
- Business development
- Development and implementation of strategies for strategic growth
- Marketing, photography, social media management
- Monitor compliance with Food safety & handling laws
- Ensure compliance with Liquor Licensing
- Event and function management
- 3+ years’ work experience in restaurant management
- Demonstrated digital and strategic marketing skills
- Demonstrated skills in financial analysis and budget management
- XERO bookkeeping knowledge
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese for our international foods supermarket section and international suppliers
- Available 7 days a week and be happy with flexible roster
- Must be on call to 24/7 to cover shifts at last minute or attend the restaurant to check on security issues and/or food safety requirements
- Must have own car and live within 20kms of Eumundi
- How many years’ experience do you have as a restaurant manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a training & development role?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?