ALDI is still hiring and there are two other jobs available in Fremantle area this week!
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines and our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $25.31 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
*Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age
Supermarket Shop Assistants – Groceries
The Grocer and The Chef at Romano’s
Be a part of the new supermarket in Beaconsfield/Fremantle where we are all about local produce, healthy meals, deli and cafe with a real sense of community involvement.
If you are experienced with minimum 5 years experience in the grocery section, pop into the store with your resume and speak to Justin Geracitano. Photo on resume is preferred.
Looking for energetic people who have grocery experience with minimum 5 years in ordering, display work, good product knowledge, etc.
– Trading Hours are Monday – Saturday 8am – 7pm. Closed on Sundays.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
Aegis Aged Care
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and adaptable Cleaners to be part of our residence on a Casual basis.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide a clean and safe environment within the facility and ensuring Aegis cleaning quality standards are always met.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained to the highest level at all times.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision as required and as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations, including the safe use of chemicals.
- A high level of relationship building and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of infection control principles.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Have empathy with the elderly.
- Have full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
Innovation and Imagination in Caring