Check out Brisbane Job Opportunities this week
F&B Attendants & Waitstaff | Immediate Start
Pinnacle People – Queensland
An opportunity not to be missed as Queensland’s exciting event season gets underway. We have work ongoing in and around Brisbane in the lead up to Christmas!
At Pinnacle People, every shift presents a new experience from large-scale events to private parties! We offer you flexible working arrangements and the power to manage your own work-life balance with our app.
If you’re after an established and respected brand to support and develop your career then apply today!
Casual Waiter / Waitress in Carina
A restaurant in Carina is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Waiter / Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
What’s in the Pot
What’s in the Pot? opened the doors seven years ago and has built a solid platform of customers throughout the years. Our new busy venue in Sandgate just 2 weeks young and following on our household name success needs solid, good heart, hard working and passionate people to continue to be successful.
Qualifications & experience
- RSA necessary, all COVID courses and any qualification in regards to previous jobs in customer service will be valued,
Tasks & responsibilities
- Bar Tender, Wait Staff and all rounder for new busy Italian restaurant in Sandgate and bar requires experienced staff who is happy to step from behind the bar onto the floor from time to time, knowledge and at least an interest of Italian cuisine, and has heart passion and soul for hospitality work.
- Minimum 15-20hr per week guaranteed with potential for more
- Must be available weekend work, Friday Saturday and Sunday with shifts available for our soon to start Breakfast and Lunch sittings.
- Barista and cooks/chefs needed as well
Casual Shop Assistant – Clayfield
Harris Farm Markets
Are you a Harris Farmer?
To be the right person, you:
- Are passionate about good quality fresh food and working for an ethical business.
- Understand and are able to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Are a team player and willing to work hard.
- Flexible availability, we operate 7 days a week and on public holidays.
In your application, tell us:
- The role you’re looking for – where does your expertise lie?
- Your preferred store location,
- Your availability, and
- Why you’d make a good Harris Farmer!
We will be in touch with you as soon as the right role comes up!
Seasonal Sales Assistant Carindale
At City Beach people are at the core of what we do, both our customers and our team. All are welcome under the City Beach roof where value is placed on individual style, teamwork, authenticity, adaptability and a desire to exceed expectations.
We stock some of the world’s biggest brands across surf, skate, streetwear and fashion. Our stores are a hub that connect our customers to events, influencers and trends, allowing them to live life on their terms.
We are looking for Summer Team Members to join us over Christmas. To make sure our stores are always well-stocked and ready for customers, we have two different but equally important shifts: Customer Service and Behind the Scenes.
Kitchen Hand – Casual
The Calile Hotel
Life at TFE is brimming with possibility. We’re the only international hotel group headquartered in Sydney, and we’re looking for passionate people ready to dive in and move with us. Today, we have six brands, with 73 hotels, in five countries… and we’re not stopping there, with 20 new hotels underway and more in the pipeline. Everyone at TFE is invited to take ownership and help shape our future. If you’re authentic, flexible and talented, you’ll find more than you expected, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
A Glimpse of The Calile: https://www.instagram.com/thecalilehotel
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
Casual Wait Staff
We are looking for experienced wait staff and food & beverage attendants to represent Sidekicker.
What’s Sidekicker you ask?
Sidekicker is home to Australia and New Zealand’s friendliest and hardest-working workforce, known as Sidekicks.
We offer thousands of unique and exciting shifts to Sidekicks every month in hospitality, events, business admin, and warehousing which can all be found and applied for via an easy-to-use mobile app.
As a Sidekick, you get to choose WHEN and WHERE you work, meaning you have complete control over the hours you work. Work as much or as little you’d like.
What tasks will you be performing?
- Welcome guests
- Carry 3 plates and clear 5 plates
- Basic drink service
- A valid RSA
- Willingness to complete COVID safe training
- Must be able to carry 3 plates & clear 5 plates
- Beverage knowledge desirable
- Endurance on long shifts
- Speak fluent English
- Immaculate presentation and a hustling attitude
We are looking for people who love food, wine and give incredible customer service, who want to work in a fast paced, on trend restaurant. We are a team of hospitality professionals and want to meet enthusiastic, likeminded people to join us.
We are looking to fill multiple positions for waiters and bartenders, supervisors and Hosts.
For those who meet the criteria we are also offering full time positions with leave benifits and job security.
Benefits of working for Greca:
- Flexible roster, we are open 7 days
- Great team discounts within our group and the entire wharf.
- Incredible food and wines, and its part of your job to taste them.
- Comprehensive training and development for people who want to take their career to the next level.
- A strong family style culture that is fun, energetic and inclusive.
- Have experience in managing a busy section
- Be guest focused and focused on giving our guests a great time.
- Have a passion for great food and wine.
The most important thing that we look for is people who want to work hard and have a little fun along the way.
If this sounds like you please let us know.
Massimo Bar and Restaurant
We pride our reputation on the highest quality of food and service and believe the ingredient to our success over the last 25 years with a variety of venues has been our staff. We are currently seeking professional individuals to join our existing vibrant team of the kitchen staff at Massimo. Coupling the best of Italian cuisine with the highest degree of luxury dining service. Massimo marries the best of both worlds.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- section waiter and fine dining experience are not essential but desired
- Be reliable, motivated & have a strong work ethic
- Wine expertise and willing to learn with the team
- A professionally minded person with great communication skills
Howard Smith Wharves
Howard Smith Wharves has transformed one of our city’s most historical sites by bringing the best of Brisbane together, creating a world class tourism, recreation, entertainment and events destination that celebrates the past, present and future of Brisbane.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a safe and clean work space is maintained
- Ensure the venue is supplied with sanitised, clean and dry operational equipment
- Correctly handle chemicals and equipment as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift
- Store equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware hygienically and safety
What we’re looking for:
- Flexibility with rostering including weekend work (AM & PM shifts)
- The ability to commence work as soon as possible
- Work collaboratively with others
- Strong desire to pursue a career in this industry
- Must have own form of transportation due to late finishes
If the above sounds like you and you are ready to join our dynamic team and bring your expertise to such an amazing venture from its beginning, please apply today.