Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Looking for hospitality superstars
Job Description: We are an energetic team who have a good time while working hard.
Previous wait staff experience is preferred but not essential for a standout candidate.
What we are looking for:
- Big, bubbly & bright personality
- A fun, vibrant & energetic attitude towards work
- Can do attitude – No job too big
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Punctual – with good time management skills!
- Able to work evenings & weekends
- A team player – who enjoys the odd individual challenge
- Able to have a laugh while on shift
- Customer service orientated, able to provide that WOW factor to our customers
- Hold or willing to obtain QLD RSA
Does this sound like you….?
If you want to join an awesome team please apply today.
Sunshine Coast Nambour Delivery driver hiring
Job Description: Nambour Asian Restaurant delivery Driver hiring now! (Casual job) Location: Eaters Fantasy Nambour Working time: From 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Thur/Fri/Sat Salary: $10 Full Delivery Fee, getting paid by cash each time.
Waiting staff needed in Sippy Downs
Job Description: Busy Chinese Restaurant – Coast Dumplings need waiting staffs in Sippy Downs. Good job option for high school students and university student who need a stable job near home. You will need to available to work on weekdays and weekend.
Reliable, Positive, solution-based, friendly and energetic personalities please as we foster a positive work environment and treat our customers like family! Priority offered if you have related working experience or you are under age 18. If you don’t have any restaurant working experience, we will offer training, but you must be a reliable quick learner.
Job Description: Experienced Pizza cook for very busy Italian Italian restaurant in Mudjimba Must be available Wednesday to Sunday 5pm till close. Be able to lead pizza section.
Chefs, Kitchen Hands & Apprentice Chefs
Job Description: Green Zebra Restaurant, Uptown Social & Circa Rooftop are looking for Chefs and Kitchen hands of all levels to join our Team!
Our philosophy is uncomplicated, fresh, healthy, moreish food that we love to eat. Our food is prepared in house daily, with passion and precision by our amazing team of chefs using the best seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. The team is like a family working to help each other grow to their best potential. We are always happy to welcome a new member to the team, especially one who is as passionate about customer service and food and wine as we all are.
We have a number of positions for motivated and passionate Chefs, Kitchen Hands and Apprentice Chefs to join our team. These roles offer the ultimate in work life balance with casual, part time and full time roles available. Choose from your preference in straight shifts and choose days off that suit you! If you are a positive and hard working person who is craving the best in work and life then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate MUST have a love for hospitality, looking after people and being part of a fast paced, service orientated culture. We are currently only looking for experienced candidates and people wanting to learn. You will be supported by a highly experienced, forward thinking management team, as well as a team who are passionate industry leaders. Sponsorship is also available for motivated and hard working candidates.
What you need to bring:
• A drive to deliver world class food every day with a work hard attitude
• Experience in a high volume food orientated business
• High level of presentation and keen eye for detail
• A la carte experience essential
• Wanting to be the best you can be
• Willingness to learn with a positive “can do” attitude
Experienced Bar Staff required
Job Description: Hinterland Hotel seeks experienced Bar Staff for immediate start. Must have current RSA & RSG. Must be reliable, honest and punctual. Must have experience in Gaming, Keno, Bar and Bistro. Good hours on offer with work/life balance (no need to be work every night or weekend we rotate it around)
Please forward resume detailing experience
Barista required for busy suburban cafe
Job Description: Cafe Elemento- Brightwater, Mountain Creek. Barista required- prefer 1 year experience. Fast paced and able to work on your own. Role includes making coffees, cold drinks, till, plating cabinet food and serving food. Plenty of cleaning too. Applicants MUST BE fast paced, punctual, pay attention to detail and hardworking, enjoy providing great customer service, takes direction well and has initiative. Must be able to work on your own, or in a team environment.
Must be available for a flexible roster- including weekdays and weekends.
Caravan Park - Customer Service & Reception
Job Description: BIG4 Maroochy River is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Our guests and residents consider us the friendliest park on the Sunshine Coast.
We are looking for customer services folks who live and breathe authentic hospitality and have a genuine passion for serving customers with a smile. We operate in a fast paced team that loves to have fun while we work. This is a role for someone who likes variety and loves to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
This is a Casual Role (25-38 hours/week)
We hire on attitude. Skills can be learnt, but culture comes from within. We are looking for people with the right attitude to team work and customer service. If you have ever considered entering the industry, this would be a fantastic opportunity to learn from a fantastic professional team.
- Providing reception and customer service to our guests and residents.
- Taking reservations by phone or online channels into our reservation system.
- General administration and front office tasks in the day to day operations of the park
- General duties required in the operation of the business.
Essential to have:
- The essence of authentic hospitality and genuine customer service.
- Great communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- A flexible, can-do and positive attitude to work. You must be young at heart.
- Ability to work in a tightknit, hardworking and fun team environment.
- Professional and ethical approach to work and dealing with people.
- We live in digital world, so strong computing skills are a must.
Desirable to have:
- Tourism or caravan/holiday park experience.
- Knowledge of caravanning/camping.
- Experience in Newbook or other reservation systems.
- Experience working in front office, administration and reception environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company and a fantastic team.
Critical to scoring an interview for this job is a great covering letter that shows us your personality and why you’d be perfect for the job at Maroochy River Park.
Please nominate in your covering letter whether you are interested in the permanent or casual role.
The casual position is for 20-38 hours a week. Both positions must be available to work weekends and school holidays and be flexible to cover holiday leave and sick leave. Office hours are between 8am-6pm, 7 days a week.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Front of House + Kitchen Staff
Job Description: Looking for a few new team members to join the company.
I have 3 venues each looking for additional staff. Mostly day work. Immediate start.
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Hospitality experience
POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
- Sous chef
- Kitchen hand +dishy
- FOH casual/part time
- FOH Supervisor
Casual Kitchen/ Dish Hand
Job Description: This Casual role is open for immediate start!
We’re looking for someone who has
- Previous experience working in a high volume bar or restaurant
- Ability to assist the chef’s and management with daily tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic in the undertaking of duties to a high standard
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, positive personality.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and individually
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends and public holidays
In return we provide…
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
- Fun and positive work environment
Full time Team Member at Spice Bar MOOLOOLABA
Casual Waiter / Waitress at Mimsie Licensed Cafe
Job Description: Family owned business renowned for great coffee reasonably priced quality food and great location. Mooloolaba breakfast/lunch cafe seeking casual waiter/waitress for a weekend day each week with more hours possible during holidays. 5-15hrs a week. Suit student. Experience essential- 6 month minimum. Award rates and penalties paid. Email expression of interest to apply
- 5 – 15 hrs per week
- At least 1 day at the weekend