Are you a Lexis student looking for work? Keep reading to see what jobs are currently available around the Sunshine Coast. Happy job hunting!
Experienced Floor Staff/ Manager for Restaurant in Maroochydore
Job Description: 20-30hours a week Above award rates Working at Machu Pichu South American restaurant you will need 2 years minimum experience with front of house procedures, excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team. If this sounds like you, please send a resume including a copy of your rsa to the email address provided. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thankyou
Looking for kitchen Hand and Packing Staff (night work)
Job Description: We are a busy bakery in Coolum Beach, on the Sunshine Coast, in Queensland. We need a Kitchen Hand and Packing Staff to help our Bakery team. We are baking for Markets, IGA’s, Cafes, Hotels, Retail Shops and our own Stores.It is a night Job.
Kitchen Hand= start time 9 pm to 5 am
Packing Staff= start time 12 am to 5 am
Fulltime or part time available. You need a driver’s license and your own car to come to our Bakery. Please send your resume to my email address, or send me a text message to my Mobil Phone. Call Sven between 10 a.m. and 4p.m. ( not before and not after thanks)
Wait Staff for SAKANA SUSHI BAR
Job Description: We are looking for experienced front of house staff for our fast-paced Sushi bar in Mooloolaba. Duties include customer service, table waiting, and all general duties of the front of the house! Good command of English is required. Please send your resume to be considered.
Head chef Wanted @ exciting new venue
Job Description: A new exciting and exotic venue which is what buderim has been waiting for! Electric atmosphere and building a great team! Can’t wait to here from you!
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Qualified chef
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing staff & team
- communication w FOH
- creative and resourceful
- Menu building
- Room to grow
- Negotiable pay
Tandoori chef or kitchen hand
Job Description: Hi We looking one staff member for Indian restaurant in Nambour Work available 7 days 5pm to 9 pm Must have experience Indian restaurant or keen to quick learn on tandoor Job duties Work on tandoor Help in kitchen Dishwashing Cleaning Phone order or walking Please call or email !
Link to ad: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/nambour/waiting-staff/tandoori-chef-or-kitchen-hand/1259411116
Kitchen Hand for Buderim Tavern
Job Description: Buderim Tavern is looking for a Kitchen Hand. Must be quick and clean. Experience advantageous but not essential. Duties include washing dishies, general cleaning as well as simple prep jobs, plating desserts and salads, etc. Plenty of hours available for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to the email provided.
Job Description: New cafe opening 1st of Nov is hiring all-rounder staffs. Full time opportunities available for the right people, part time also on offer.
Menu: Fresh juice, sweets, gelatos and breakfast.
Location: Stockland Birtinya
-Must have experience in similar role and be able to train other people.
Casual Wait Staff in Noosa Heads & Mooloolaba
Job Description: Fish offers a warm and welcoming dining experience holding true to the Sunshine Coast’s love for a laid back meal with good food and our commitment to the freshest seafood direct from the ‘Dock to Table’! We are committed to regional ingredients, seasonality, and wild caught seafood from our local seas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our new restaurant’s team of highly motivated leaders with a winning culture.
About the role
We are seeking Food & Beverage attendants who have the passion and ability to provide our guests with a superior dining experience. Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting and escorting customers to their tables
- Arranging table settings and maintaining a tidy dining area
- Providing detailed information on menus and make recommendations
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Delivering checks and closing out bill payments
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in a similar role and environment, coupled with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Active listening and effective communication
- Excellent presentation and hygiene
- Hands-on experience with cash handling and ordering information system
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of food health and safety handling
Please keep in mind that this role will operate in shifts which may include late nights, weekends and holidays.
RSA and COVID Safe Certification are required.
Team Members - Sunshine Plaza!
Job Description: Grill’d has a simple mission; Burgers Done Good! We love using fresh, local produce and are proud of our amazing burgers and overall offering. Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers and delicious sides; it’s an experience – made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. That’s where our people step in.
What makes you “Grill’d”
- Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are part of the restaurant.
- We are engaging, friendly and a big part of what keeps our customers coming back for more. Team members enjoy what they do and are awesome at it.
- Our burgers don’t just taste amazing, they look great because of the effort and love that have gone into making them. Grill’d team members take pride in their own presentation and always look super schmick in their uniforms.
- Confidence and communication. For us this means speaking with our customers clearly and in a friendly manner. It’s about asking for help when you need it and engaging with your team.
- We are team players. Our people know that every burger made and customer served contribute to what Grill’d is.
- Everyone at Grill’d has a big appetite for knowledge (ok, and burgers…). We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing your skills, furthering your career into a team leader with us.
What it means to be on the Grill’d Team
- We work hard but we also play hard. Each restaurant is a fun, tight-knit team that celebrates their wins and supports each other.
- There are incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements. Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- You receive industry leading training, so you get a nationally recognised qualification for coming to work.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
Experience in a restaurant isn’t essential; if you have the attitude, we have the training. Apply today to join the Grill’d family!
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.