Are you a Lexis Sunshine Coast student searching for a job? Check out what jobs are available around the Sunshine Coast at the moment! Happy job hunting 👍
Sushi & Hot Food Chefs Required for Japanese Restaurant
Job Description: Restaurant on the Sunshine coast requires Sushi & Hot Food Chefs to start work immediately, Restaurant sits about 75 people, and is located on the Sunshine coast. You will be working with a dedicated team in a dynamic and fast environment, it will be your attention to detail and passion for providing quality food and service that will be of greatest value.
As Sushi & Hot Food Chefs you will possess:
- Proven experience in Japanese cuisine preferred.
- Ability to excel under pressure A commitment to providing exceptional service Strong work ethic
For your dedication and commitment to further enhancing the reputation of this newly opened restaurant you will be rewarded with:
- An attractive salary package
- An employer committed to your career development in a supportive working environment
As a minimum, must have a valid Australian working visa or PR preferred. No 457 applicants please Apply for this position by forwarding your resume to: Candy Bulmer Cherry Blossom Tree Call to discuss this role
Part Time, Casual Junior wait staff
Job Description: Busy restaurant in Mooloolaba looking for a Part-time and Casual junior wait staff.
This position would suit a school leaver, no experience necessary, training provided – Please email resume to email provided
Successful applicants must haves;
– 7 day availability
– team player
Please email through your resume
Barista / Allrounder
Job Description: Experienced barista allrounder wanted to join the team at a busy popular Buddina cafe. Experience with specialty coffee and latte art ability preferred, must be available on weekends and the Cafe operates from 6am to 1pm. Please send cv to the email provided
Job Description: Scoffers has 2 kitchen hand roles available for immediate start.
Both positions require people who genuinely want to work with a great team on a regular basis. Success in the roles means you can multi-task and work to a tight deadline. You love preparing food and coffee to a high standard, as expected by our customers.
The casual positions work 20 hours per week [Monday – Friday]. There is no Public Holiday or Weekend work. One role works 4:30am – 9:00am. The other role is between 9:00am – 2:30pm.
Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen or café using deep fryer, grill and kitchen equipment is required. The successful candidate must be able to maintain a clean and tidy work area and be willing to learn.
Kitchen staff and waiting staff
Job Description: Cafe De Orient is currently seeking kitchen staff and waiting staff. Located in Palmwoods, we are a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Plaza.
Night shifts only, with 6-15 hours average per week. It is preferred that you are available on Friday and Saturday. It is essential that you have previous experience and can pick up on training fast. Please send your resume to the email provided.
Takeway shop needs some part-time employees
Job Description: Hi everyone, Our takeaway Bar is looking for waiters who can speaking mandarin and English ,If you are interesting please email me. Thanks.
Kitchen Hand wanted
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Kitchen hand to work 2-shifts per week including 1 day on the weekend. We are a busy cafe so we require a quick thinker with good communication skills.
There is no night work, opening hours are 6:30am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday and 6:30am – 1:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
Age is no barrier, the position would suit any person with experience.
Please apply through this website with a covering letter outlining your experience and your resume.
Telephone applications will not be considered.
Domestic Cleaning Goddess Needed
Job Description: Looking for someone who has some free time once the kids are at school or gone off, who likes to have clean spaces and can share their cleaning expertise while being well paid to do just that – you will be cleaning for a professional business with a track record of excellent reviews, because of the quality of their people…
Apply only with references and experience – work is from Buderim to Peregian Springs, Sunshine Coast – must have reliable vehicle to transport cleaning equipment.
Team Member - Grill'd Sunshine Plaza
Job Description: Team Members – Sunshine Plaza! We love using fresh, local produce and are proud of our amazing burgers and overall offering. Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers and delicious sides; it’s an experience – made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. That’s where our people step in.
What makes you “Grill’d”
- Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are part of the restaurant.
- We are engaging, friendly and a big part of what keeps our customers coming back for more. Team members enjoy what they do and are awesome at it.
- Our burgers don’t just taste amazing, they look great because of the effort and love that have gone into making them. Grill’d team members take pride in their own presentation and always look super schmick in their uniforms.
- Confidence and communication. For us this means speaking with our customers clearly and in a friendly manner. It’s about asking for help when you need it and engaging with your team.
- We are team players. Our people know that every burger made and customer served contribute to what Grill’d is.
- Everyone at Grill’d has a big appetite for knowledge (ok, and burgers…). We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing your skills, furthering your career into a team leader with us.
What it means to be on the Grill’d Team
- We work hard but we also play hard. Each restaurant is a fun, tight-knit team that celebrates their wins and supports each other.
- There are incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements. Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
- You receive industry leading training, so you get a nationally recognised qualification for coming to work.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
Experience in a restaurant isn’t essential; if you have the attitude, we have the training. Apply today to join the Grill’d family!
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining an Australian visa please visit LIVE IN australia.com.
Casual Waiter / Waitress at LOT 104 Bar and restaurant
Job Description: Waitstaff required for busy restaurant along the Mooloolaba esplanade! – Must have RSA – Must be available weekends – Positive attitude – Ability to carry 3 plates (preferred)
10 – 40 hrs per week
Both days at the weekend
At least 6 months of experience as a Waiter / Waitress
The right to work in Australia
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Casual Waiter / Waitress at Backlane Bar & Street Food
Job Description: Looking for Wait Staff to start last week in August. Must be friendly happy and care about great customer service. Nights only.
25 – 30 hrs per week
At least 1 day at the weekend
At least 3 years of experience as a Waiter / Waitress
The right to work in Australia
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)