Full time Café / Restaurant All-rounder at Thomas Corner Eatery
About Thomas Corner Eatery
- 40 – 45 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 3 years of experience as a Café / Restaurant All-rounder
- The right to work in Australia
- Accredited Barista Training Certificate
- Accredited Hospitality Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate (e.g. RSF, SITXFSA101, SITXFSA001)
Sum Yung Guys is hiring
Sum Yung Guys is seeking a passionate, hard working professional to join our team. Coming from a strong hospitality background you should have a good understanding of the Noosa Dinning scene and a very hands on work ethic.
You will be working for Passionate directors who work within the restaurant everyday. You will be responsible for a section in the restaurant.
2 years experience within casual and fine dinning essential for this award winning restaurant. You will be expected to have exceptional presentation of yourself and a professional approach to your work. We are a fast paced high volume restaurant with a focus on attention to detail within our service and food. All staff are expected to hold great relationships with kitchen staff and other team member to ensure consistency at the highest of standards.
If this sounds like a role you would thrive in please email Dylan a little about yourself and what you are passionate about outside of work with the subject line #sygeeezy to email@example.com
Keep it Real!
Experienced Floor Staff Required
Experienced floor staff wanted for a busy and professional bar/restaurant along Gympie Terrace. Great communicating skills, calm demeanour and well presented are critical. Bar/cocktail experience and basic wine knowledge is a must. Your ability to multitask will be a great advantage. Must be available to work nights and weekends. Approx. 20-25hrs a week.
Kitchen hands and cooks required
Busy Hastings Street restaurant requires hard working kitchen hands and cooks,
Meal provided while on duty
Min of 20 hours per week
Choice of Day shifts or night shift
Award wages which include penalty rates etc
This is on going work and not just for the summer season
All Rounder for Juice & Superfood Bar
Looking for fresh, energetic and enthusiastic all-rounded for Superfood & Juice Bar
We are a juice and superfood bar specialising in freshly squeezed fruit & vegetable juices, smoothies and superfood bowls.
Our mission is simple, to provide an exceptional customer experience serving healthy and delicious drinks and food.
We need well presented, enthusiastic and health focused people to join our store in Noosa Heads.
- Providing exceptional experiences for our customers with strong interaction skills and personable, friendly and knowledgeable service
- Engaging with team members and customers to become a valued crew member
- Ability to ensure product consistency, maintain operational standards and complete daily tasks
- Ability to provide fast service across all roles; from preparation, to service whilst maintaining product consistency and our operational standards
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and product quality at all times
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, restaurant or similar will be well regarded
- A keen interest and/or experience in health and nutrition is a plus but not essential
- Honesty and reliability 100% essential
If you are friendly and love dealing with people, with a passion for health, fitness and eating fresh, healthy, natural food, in a fun environment then apply now?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Waitstaff Front of House
We are looking for experienced front of house staff . Experience and knowledge of food, wine and coffee service is a must. Duties include customer service , drinks making, table waiting and all general duties of front of house! A good command of english is required. Please call in person or send resume to be considered.