Retail ,Bar & Bistro Staff
Seeking experienced staff to join our friendly team in our Retail, Bar & Bistro departments . Must be available for an immediate start & have previous experience in busy Hotels/ Bottle shops.
Available to work Day, night & weekends. Must show leadership skills, have a postive attitude, good presentation & professional work ethic, attention to detail & flexible availability over a 7 day rotating roster including nights, weekends & public holidays.
Must have good knowledge of a busy bar with Gaming, Tab & Keno or solid back ground in a busy retail enviroment with good product knowledge.
If this sounds like you please send us your resume with current refrences & we will be in contact with you shortly.
Casual Chefs – lots of variety & lots of work all year round!
We seek motivated professionals to join the team!
AUGUST START DATE!
Noosa North Shore offers work all year round catering to our in-house guests, events, weddings, school camps, expedition camps and patrons who call in to our bistro and general store/cafe on their way to Noosa North Shore beach. AM or PM shifts to suit. Generous weekend penalty rates apply.
We are quiet achievers seeking a like minded people to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
Staff receive a very generous Ferry discount.
To be successful in this position it is essential that applicants have:
- Previous Bistro / Café / Bulk Catering experience
- Meticulous attention to hygiene
- A high level of professional cooking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reasonable level of fitness as lifting is required occasionally
Non-negotiable requirements are –
- Ability to obtain a ‘Working with Children’ Blue Card
(police check required)
- A sense of humour – you won’t last long without one
- Current Driver’s Licence. You will require your own transport and mobile phone
(No Public Transport available to or on Noosa North Shore).
- Ability to take instruction and be accountable
- A positive and happy disposition
- Excellent presentation and grooming
Applicants must be Australian Residents and available for a personal interview in Noosa Heads Queensland. Checkable recent reference essential.
Please email your resume and COVER LETTER telling us a little about yourself, where you live and why you are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out –
Cook for Restaurant in Noosaville
We are seeking a qualified Chef / Cook and sous Chef for our busy Restaurant in Noosa.
The role requires a chef who will be prepared to be versatile and work in different sections of the kitchen, both independently and as part of a team.
To be successful in this role you MUST:
· Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Be punctual and reliable
· Be available to work on a 5 days roster (weekends are a must) – 30/35 hours p/week (more hours available during busy periods such as school holidays and Christmas)
· Be passionate about cooking with fresh produce
· Have the ability to step-up and back-up the Head Chef when required.
·Experience in fresh pasta making and pizza making preferred, but not essential
. Have the rights to work in Australia
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual with a strong work ethic and passion for food. Experience in Italian dining is preferable.
Remuneration based on skill and experience.
To apply please attach your resume or copy and past it in the message box above and be ready to come in for a trial shift!
Sushi chef wanted in Noosa
We’d like to hire sushi chef who can work long term (over 6 months) Please send resume or working experience details through email. ( Prefer 3 years or more experience as chef or cook at sushi restaurant)
Full time Cook in Mount Coolum
A restaurant in Mount Coolum is seeking a full time Cook (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Cook
- Have Australian work rights
Experienced event, restaurant and bar staff
Tranquil Park Maleny is currently looking looking for experienced bar and restaurant staff to join our friendly team. We are a wedding and function centre so experience in events is also desirable but not essential.
The preferred candidate will present well, have an RSA and be able to work days, nights and weekends.
If this sounds like you please send your resume email@example.com
Barista & Kitchen hand
We are a busy Coffee Van in the heart of Gympie. We have just started doing food as well & are growing every day.
Qualifications & experience
- Customer Service
Tasks & responsibilities
- Full Barista
- Light Menu Cooking
- Customer Service
The Edge Restaurant Montville is looking for a casual Sous Chef that is highly motivated and passionate about creating good quality food for our busy restaurant.
The successful applicant will be responsible for producing quality meals for our guests, supporting the Head Chef in day-to-day operations of the kitchen and assisting in menu creation.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate high standards of food production and presentation
- Have at least 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure and remain calm in a busy work environment
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
This is a casual position with the potential of moving to a full time position for the right applicant.
If you think this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you.