It may be tempting to head for the beach and ocean when your last class finishes but here are 5 good reasons to stay longer.
- There are free fun activities on offer where you can make new international friends. Do you really want to just hang out with your own nationality, speaking your own language and learning nothing about other cultures.
- Sporting activities will help you stay fit and healthy.
- You can access a teacher for individual help in our Individual Guided Learning room every day between 2 pm and 3 pm
- If you are finding some English skill areas difficult there are free workshops available for grammar catch up and conversation improvement
- If you need to work, our Job Club will provide you with all the necessary skills and help you get into the local workforce
But wait there is more! What about the weekends?
There are special weekend activities and trips organised for you to join on your own or with a group of friends.
World famous Australia Zoo is on our doorstep. Fraser Island, Brisbane City, The Gold Coast and Byron Bay are an easy weekend trip away.
Swim with dolphins, visit the hippy village of Nimbin or the theme parks on the Gold Coast such as Movie World and Sea World.
Have fun and don’t waste a minute of these special days.