If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 12-1pm and 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Head Chef at Loft Byron Bay
The successful candidate will enhance the existing menu and elevate the food offering to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses:
- The desire to lead and motivate from the front with a hands-on approach
- Proven success in running a diverse, multi-faceted kitchen
- Experience in managing staff and a track record of successful staff retention
- A flexible, open-minded and team player attitude
- Experience in creating and implementing successful menus
- A strong administrative ability, including managing food and labour costs
- Experience in functions and events
- Ability to train and develop apprentices
The remuneration package will include a competitive salary and results driven bonus structure.
This is an exciting time to join a relatively new venue and put your mark on Byron Bay!
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered.
Customer Service Representative (Casual) – BP Ballina, NSW
At BP we are passionate about great food and coffee. We are seeking candidates who share this passion, and who are energised to deliver a great service experience to every customer.
Whether your purpose is to make a customer’s day better, help customers understand the story behind coffee, or to deliver an awesome customer experience – BP Retail can be the place where you find your purpose.
We are excited to share that we have a casual customer service position available at BP West Ballina. The store is open 24 hours and the successful candidate will be required to have flexible availability to work a variety of shifts.
The BP West Ballina team are passionate about delivering a “wow” moment for every single customer, and we need candidates who can share and deliver this passion to each and every customer.
Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or customer service experience along with their drive to deliver an awesome customer experience to every single customer, every single visit.
Working with BP you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career in retail along with 10% discount on store items, one free coffee on shift, opportunity to work additional hours, in-store competitions, and continuous coaching and training to develop your career with BP Retail.
Working as part of BP you will be provided with high quality training and career opportunities. Share your passion for customer service, and apply today.
BP Australia is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce. BP Australia encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
Casual Receptionist in Byron Bay
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Receptionist
- Have Australian work rights
Social Media Wizz
We are a fast-growing kids & lifestyle brand, which operates from three separate branches across the globe; Los Angeles, London and Byron Bay. The global reach of Olli Ella brings so many exciting opportunities, playful initiatives and serious job satisfaction.
In this global role, you’ll be reporting into and supporting our Marketing Communications Manager to grow our brand across our social media channels through relevant and engaging posts, storytelling and blogs.
The role will include:
- Social media community management (writing, scheduling and engaging with the community across Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram) + ensuring it’s relevant across three global markets (Northern + Southern Hemisphere)
- Administration of Uploading Blogs and Email marketing (weekly newsletter, headlines, segmentation – MailChimp)
- Support with online store (updates / general admin support in Shopify)
- Good writing skills; copy for blog posts and product pages
Olli Ella prides itself on delivering timeless and ethical product whilst nurturing a collaborative and inclusive team culture.
Who are you?
- Passion for the Olli Ella brand
- Love everything social; engagement, trends, keeping up with new technologies, connecting and opportunities
- Capturing the play in day to day life.
- Experience in lifestyle or fashion brand
- Social media and e-commerce expert
- Commercially minded
- A can-do attitude
- Graphic Design Skills
Please send in a cover letter along with a resume and examples of your previous work to support your application.
Olli Ella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Farm Nursery work Byron Bay area
FOLK Byron Bay is seeking a passionate & experienced barista
Seeking 1 or 2 people (preferably a couple) to help on our beautiful 60 acre property in the Byron area. Stay in your own private and separate self-contained cabin/caravan in exchange for free rent. Hours and arrangement negotiable, but need to find the right people for our home.
We have a young family and need help both inside the house and on the property .
The work is mainly cleaning in the main house, and garden and farm labour (ideally would be great to find a couple. If one of you has prior labour /handy-man experiences that would be ideal too).
Arrangement would be similar to a WOOFER arrangement (exchange 4 – 6 hours work per day for free board).
No time wasters please! Need to fit into calm, quiet, smoke free space and be hard-working.
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.