If you need help writing your resume you can go to GIL any day between 2-3pm in Room 8 then email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can print 10 free copies every day for you 🙂
Food & Beverage Attendant - Conferencing & Events
A bistro in Byron Bay is seeking a casual Dish Hand (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
ALDI Byron Bay Retail Assistant
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines and our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $25.31 per hour*
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
*Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
Casual Stylists | This could be the beginning of something beautiful
So you think you’re just signing up for another retail brand? Think again!
Lorna Jane is a global movement, a community of like-minded individuals and family that wants to see you grow and develop! Many of our top leaders within the business started as an Active Stylist and look back on this time as the beginning of something great.
A LORNA JANE ACTIVE STYLIST…
- Is compelled to provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally
- Feels empowered and confident to reach sales targets and KPI goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strives to work collaboratively within a team to reach a common goal #teamworkmakesthedreamwork
- Loves the daily hustle of the shop floor and maximises every opportunity that comes their way
- Exudes positivity and a passion for an active lifestyle
What are you waiting for…Your active career starts here!!
Stand out from the crowd and bring your cover letter to life! Film a quick 30 second video and tell us about why you’re the perfect person for this role!
Only those who are successful in progressing will be contacted directly.
Food & Beverage Attendant - Conferencing & Events
Since opening in 2016, we have experienced high demand as a conference, event and wedding venue and are now established as the preferred event destination in Byron Bay.
We are looking for energetic and experienced Food & Beverage Attendants (Bar and Floor) to work predominantly on our conference and events. You need to be able to confidently converse with our clients and guests to provide smooth, efficient and positive service. This position requires manual lifting.
- Set conference spaces promptly and accurately to the specifications outlined on the function sheets
- Handle all conference equipment with care to minimise possible breakages and personal injury
- Keep the Conference & Events Operations Manager up to date on all critical issues
- Previous bar, banquet or restaurant experience essential
- Current NSW RSA and drivers licence
- High standard of grooming and presentation
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including late evenings and weekends
- Work on events that offer variety including weddings and large corporate functions
- North Byron beachside location – avoid the traffic!
- Uniform provided
BANG BANG BYRON BAY: Experienced waitstaff required
Bang Bang Byron Bay is looking for a range of hospitality professionals to join our team. We have multiple casual and full time positions available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have:
– Multiple years of comparable hospitality experience
– Experience working in fast paced, fine dining venues
– An impeccable level of customer service and professionalism
– An outgoing and enthusiastic nature
– Passion for delivering a polished but vibrant customer experience
– Ability to demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
– The right to work in Australia
– Full availability, day and night
– A valid NSW RSA
Learn English in Byron Bay. Lexis English students study General English, IELTS, FCE, CAE, and English plus Surfing and Yoga in a friendly and professional school right in the heart of Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from the beach.