- About Us
- Junior Courses
- Adult Courses
- Business/TESOL Courses
- Contact Us
From surfing, kite-boarding, ocean kayaking, mountain-biking and sailing to aboriginal art, music and dance, to festivals, markets, concerts and museums, to enjoying an Aussie barbecue or just relaxing on some of the world’s finest beaches, Australia has so much for you to experience!
In all of our schools you have a daily choice of afternoon activities, seminars and workshops, fun evening activities and a wide-range of weekend ventures. To take a look at this month’s activity schedules, visit our school blogs. There's a new Activities Schedule issued every month.
If you are thinking of travelling in Australia, Student Uni Travel, (now located on campus at Lexis English!), will provide you with expert advice on the best package deals to fill your weekends and vacations with exciting travel deals around Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Asia. Full booking support is available with live chat, email or in-store at any Backpackers World Travel branch.
We want your time in Australia to be about more than just study, and through Lexis Explore we can open the door to some of this country's most popular tourist destinations....as well as some of our best kept secrets!
Lexis | Noosa
- Learn to surf with a former World Champion
- Swim with dolphins, spot a wild koala or see hatching baby sea turtles
- Challenge yourself against the finest athletes in the world at the Noosa triathlon
- Sleep on the beach at Fraser Island
Lexis | Brisbane
- Hit the Gold Coast's best nightclubs
- Join 60,000 fans at a Red's rugby game
- Sample a world of dining in Fortitude Valley
- Lose yourself in the shops at Queen St Mall
- Sunbake and swim at Southbank's 'City Beach'What happened today? Find out at the Lexis Brisbane Blog
Lexis | Perth
- Windsurf at sunset off Scarborough Beach
- Meet a quokka at Rottnest Island
- Sample Australia's finest wines at Margaret River
- Experience the thrill of sand dune surfing
- Lose yourself on a deserted beach in the 1000's of empty kilometers north of PerthWhat happened today? Find out at the Lexis Perth Blog
Lexis | Sunshine Coast
- Kitesurf the river mouth and ocean waves
- Dance the night away in a Mooloolaba nightclub
- Kayak through the unspoilt beauty of the Maroochy River
- Shop till you drop at Sunshine Plaza
- Free fall skydive from 14,000ft onto a golden sand beachWhat happened today? Find out at the Lexis Sunshine Coast Blog
Lexis | Byron Bay
- Swim at sea among dolphins and sea turtles
- Greet the sunrise with yoga on the beach
- Visit the alternative world of Nimbin
- Rock all night with Australia's best live music
- Lose yourself at a great weekend marketWhat happened today? Find out at the Lexis Byron Bay Blog
Once the sun goes down and you’ve put your books away for the day, it’s time to head out and enjoy the local nightlife with Lexis After Dark. Share a pizza, catch a movie, show off your dance moves, dazzle us with your karaoke skills and make new friends at a student barbecue!
Whatever it is you like to do, we'll make sure that you can make the most of your evenings here in Australia. We like you to study hard at Lexis...but we'll make sure that you have a great time doing it!
|Enquiries: +61 (7) 5447 4448|| Email Us